TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0
TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 from your computerTwinDocs Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on TwinDocs Inc. Please follow http://www.twindocs.com/
if you want to read more on TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 on TwinDocs Inc's website. Usually the TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinDocs Ambassador directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinDocs Ambassador\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.75 MB (3934623 bytes) on disk and is named Ambassador.exe.
The executables below are part of TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0. They occupy about 5.62 MB (5891798
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ambassador.exe (3.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (677.96 KB)
- updater.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.52 KB)
- novainm6.exe (267.66 KB)
- novainm6.exe (219.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0.
TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 is a program offered by the software company TwinDocs Inc. Some people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.twindocs.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinDocs Ambassador\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0.
8. After removing TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 by TwinDocs Inc from your PC, we are not saying that TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 by TwinDocs Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TwinDocs Ambassador 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 21:27:36.650