Tweaking.com - Registry Backup
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup from your systemTweaking.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Tweaking.com. More details about the application Tweaking.com - Registry Backup can be seen at http://www.tweaking.com
. Usually the Tweaking.com - Registry Backup application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Registry Backup directory, depending on the user's option during install. Tweaking.com - Registry Backup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Registry Backup\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.33 MB (1397728 bytes) on disk and is labeled TweakingRegistryBackup.exe.
Tweaking.com - Registry Backup contains of the executables below. They take 4.44 MB (4658192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TweakingRegistryBackup.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- Backup_Failed_Message.exe (28.97 KB)
- dosdev.exe (6.50 KB)
- vss_2003.exe (344.00 KB)
- vss_7_8_2008_2012_32.exe (234.81 KB)
- vss_7_8_2008_2012_64.exe (339.83 KB)
- vss_pause.exe (32.97 KB)
- vss_start.exe (92.97 KB)
- vss_vista_32.exe (202.00 KB)
- vss_vista_64.exe (299.50 KB)
- vss_xp.exe (288.00 KB)
This web page is about Tweaking.com - Registry Backup version 1.10.1
alone. For more Tweaking.com - Registry Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Tweaking.com - Registry Backup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Backup
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Backup\change_log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Backup\color_presets\_ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Backup\color_presets\Default.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Backup\color_presets\Grey & Black.ini
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup\UninstallString
Tweaking.com - Registry Backup is an application released by the software company Tweaking.com. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Tweaking.com - Registry Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Tweaking.com - Registry Backup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tweaking.com - Registry Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Tweaking.com - Registry Backup". The Tweaking.com - Registry Backup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tweaking.com - Registry Backup in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Tweaking.com - Registry Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tweaking.com - Registry Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweaking.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Registry Backup\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tweaking.com - Registry Backup.
8. After removing Tweaking.com - Registry Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tweaking.com - Registry Backup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tweaking.com - Registry Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup by Tweaking.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Tweaking.com - Registry Backup by Tweaking.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tweaking.com - Registry Backup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-29 20:47:04.873