TweakVI is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TweakVI from your systemTotalidea Software
. More information on Totalidea Software can be found here
. More information about the software TweakVI can be found at http://www.totalidea.com
. TweakVI is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakVI directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for TweakVI is C:\Windows\TweakVI\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named TweakVI.exe and it has a size of 5.89 MB (6173352 bytes).
TweakVI contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.53 MB (14184616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- command.exe (15.50 KB)
- Desktops.exe (48.00 KB)
- Plugin_ClearType.exe (712.00 KB)
- Plugin_CPUtweaks.exe (560.00 KB)
- Plugin_Desktop.exe (636.00 KB)
- Plugin_DiscInfo.exe (580.00 KB)
- Plugin_FireTune.exe (528.00 KB)
- Plugin_IEtweaks.exe (572.00 KB)
- Plugin_MiscTweaks.exe (640.00 KB)
- Plugin_MiscTweaksII.exe (544.00 KB)
- Plugin_Outlook.exe (572.00 KB)
- Plugin_Startmenu.exe (580.00 KB)
- Plugin_SysFolder.exe (600.00 KB)
- Plugin_SysInfo.exe (564.00 KB)
- Plugin_Utilities.exe (624.00 KB)
- TweakVI.exe (5.89 MB)
- GetEasyBCD.exe (16.00 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (32.00 KB)
This data is about TweakVI version 1.01120
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TweakVI:
...click to view all...
TweakVI is an application released by Totalidea Software. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase TweakVI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TweakVI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TweakVI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TweakVI". The TweakVI program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TweakVI in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TweakVI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakVI:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\TweakVI\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakVI.
8. After removing TweakVI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TweakVI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TweakVI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TweakVI by Totalidea Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TweakVI by Totalidea Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TweakVI in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:06:28.223