This page is about TweakMASTER for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TweakMASTER from your computerHagel Technologies Ltd
. More info about Hagel Technologies Ltd can be seen here
. More details about TweakMASTER can be found at http://www.tweakmaster.com
. Usually the TweakMASTER program is placed in the C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER folder, depending on the user's option during setup. TweakMASTER's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\unins000.exe. TweakMASTER.exe is the TweakMASTER's main executable file and it takes circa 1.73 MB (1815080 bytes) on disk.
TweakMASTER installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.03 MB (4222531
bytes) on disk.
- LinkFox.exe (1.38 MB)
- TMTray.exe (278.04 KB)
- TweakMASTER.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.502822
of TweakMASTER. You can find below a few links to other TweakMASTER releases:
TweakMASTER is a program by Hagel Technologies Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase TweakMASTER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TweakMASTER from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TweakMASTER or simply activate the Search field and type in "TweakMASTER". If it is installed on your PC the TweakMASTER application will be found automatically. When you click TweakMASTER in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TweakMASTER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TweakMASTER:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tweakmaster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TweakMASTER\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TweakMASTER.
8. After uninstalling TweakMASTER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TweakMASTER that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TweakMASTER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakMASTER by Hagel Technologies Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TweakMASTER by Hagel Technologies Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakMASTER in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:45:58.960