You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TweakBit PCSuite for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall TweakBit PCSuite from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about on TweakBit PCSuite at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
. Usually the TweakBit PCSuite program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSuite folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing TweakBit PCSuite is C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSuite\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TweakBit PCSuite's main file takes around 3.61 MB (3782856 bytes) and is called PCSuite.exe.
TweakBit PCSuite is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.44 MB (22477528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BrowserCare.exe (1.28 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (577.70 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.18 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (873.70 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1.34 MB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (837.20 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.26 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (826.70 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (842.20 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (942.70 KB)
- PCSuite.exe (3.61 MB)
- RescueCenter.exe (708.20 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (551.20 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (926.70 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.18 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.06 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to TweakBit PCSuite version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more TweakBit PCSuite versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall TweakBit PCSuite you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TweakBit PCSuite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSuite
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TweakBit\PCSuite
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSuite\ATPopupsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSuite\ATToolsStdHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSuite\ATUpdatersHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\TweakBit\PCSuite\AxBrowsers.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
TweakBit PCSuite is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove TweakBit PCSuite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TweakBit PCSuite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TweakBit PCSuite or simply click the Search field and type in "TweakBit PCSuite". If it is installed on your PC the TweakBit PCSuite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TweakBit PCSuite in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TweakBit PCSuite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TweakBit PCSuite:
- The software company is: http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TweakBit\PCSuite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TweakBit PCSuite.
8. After removing TweakBit PCSuite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TweakBit PCSuite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TweakBit PCSuite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TweakBit PCSuite by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that TweakBit PCSuite by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TweakBit PCSuite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:11:53.937