Tweak7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Tweak7 from your systemStardock Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Stardock Corporation. Tweak7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Object Desktop\Tweak7 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Tweak7.exe is the Tweak7's primary executable file and it takes circa 776.73 KB (795376 bytes) on disk.
Tweak7 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.27 MB (1336147
bytes) on disk:
- SDActivate.exe (422.23 KB)
- tv_post.exe (105.86 KB)
- Tweak7.exe (776.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Tweak7. For other Tweak7 versions please click below:
Tweak7 is a program offered by the software company Stardock Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tweak7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Tweak7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tweak7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tweak7". If it exists on your system the Tweak7 app will be found automatically. When you select Tweak7 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tweak7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tweak7.
8. After removing Tweak7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tweak7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tweak7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tweak7 by Stardock Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Tweak7 by Stardock Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tweak7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-10 07:23:01.057