Tuxler is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tuxler from your systemTuxler.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on Tuxler.com. Tuxler is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Tuxler directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Tuxler\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tuxler. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.32 MB (4526592 bytes) on disk and is called Tuxler.exe.
Tuxler is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.29 MB (11838541
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PHelperTuxler.exe (20.00 KB)
- PHelperTuxlerProxy.exe (54.50 KB)
- Tuxler.exe (4.32 MB)
- TuxlerRestarter.exe (13.50 KB)
- TuxlerSetup.exe (4.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.37 KB)
- update.exe (16.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Tuxler.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Tuxler:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Tuxler.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tuxler-10[s2d]Cracked (1).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Tuxler.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Tuxler is a program by the software company Tuxler.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Tuxler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tuxler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tuxler or simply click the Search field and type in "Tuxler". The Tuxler application will be found very quickly. After you click Tuxler in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tuxler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tuxler.
8. After removing Tuxler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tuxler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tuxler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tuxler by Tuxler.com from your computer, we are not saying that Tuxler by Tuxler.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tuxler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:16:44.453