Tuxler is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Tuxler from your systemTuxler.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on Tuxler.com. Tuxler is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Tuxler directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Tuxler\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tuxler. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.32 MB (4526592 bytes) on disk and is called Tuxler.exe.
Tuxler is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.29 MB (11838541
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PHelperTuxler.exe (20.00 KB)
- PHelperTuxlerProxy.exe (54.50 KB)
- Tuxler.exe (4.32 MB)
- TuxlerRestarter.exe (13.50 KB)
- TuxlerSetup.exe (4.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.37 KB)
- update.exe (16.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Tuxler is an application released by Tuxler.com. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Tuxler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tuxler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tuxler or simply click the Search field and type in "Tuxler". If it exists on your system the Tuxler program will be found very quickly. After you select Tuxler in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tuxler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tuxler.
8. After uninstalling Tuxler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tuxler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tuxler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tuxler by Tuxler.com from your computer, we are not saying that Tuxler by Tuxler.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tuxler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:16:44.453