Turtle Lu 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Turtle Lu 1.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Turtle Lu 1.0 from your computerFalco Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Falco Software, Inc.. More info about the application Turtle Lu 1.0 can be seen at http://www.Falcoware.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Turtle Lu folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Turtle Lu 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Turtle Lu\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TurtleLu.exe is the Turtle Lu 1.0's main executable file and it takes around 57.43 MB (60223311 bytes) on disk.
Turtle Lu 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 59.29 MB (62166181
bytes) on disk.
- facemoods.exe (1.17 MB)
- TurtleLu.exe (57.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
This web page is about Turtle Lu 1.0 version 1.0
Turtle Lu 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Turtle Lu 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Turtle Lu 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Turtle Lu 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Turtle Lu 1.0". If it exists on your system the Turtle Lu 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Turtle Lu 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Turtle Lu 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Turtle Lu 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Turtle Lu\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Turtle Lu 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Turtle Lu 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Turtle Lu 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Turtle Lu 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Turtle Lu 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Turtle Lu 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Turtle Lu 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:25:20.180