TurboWire is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TurboWire from your computerGoForSharing LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on GoForSharing LLC. Please open http://www.goforsharing.com/
if you want to read more on TurboWire on GoForSharing LLC's web page. TurboWire is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TurboWire folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove TurboWire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named TurboWire.exe and its approximative size is 489.50 KB (501248 bytes).
TurboWire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 965.04 KB (988199
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about TurboWire version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other TurboWire versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TurboWire we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TurboWire:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TurboWire
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\clink.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-httpclient.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-logging.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-net.jar
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TurboWire is a program offered by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TurboWire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TurboWire or simply click the Search feature and type in "TurboWire". If it is installed on your PC the TurboWire program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TurboWire in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TurboWire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TurboWire.
8. After uninstalling TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TurboWire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TurboWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:50:38.743