TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) from your systemThe VirtualGL Project
. Further information on The VirtualGL Project can be found here
. Please open http://www.TurboVNC.org
if you want to read more on TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) on The VirtualGL Project's page. Usually the TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboVNC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030). The application's main executable file occupies 580.00 KB (593920 bytes) on disk and is named vncviewer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030). They take about 1.79 MB (1878689
bytes) on disk.
- putty.exe (553.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (580.00 KB)
This data is about TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) version 1.2.2
TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) is a program by the software company The VirtualGL Project. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) or simply click the Search feature and type in "TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030)". If it exists on your system the TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) application will be found automatically. When you click TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TurboVNC.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030).
8. After removing TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) by The VirtualGL Project from your computer, we are not saying that TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) by The VirtualGL Project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TurboVNC v1.2.2 (20141030) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 01:03:39.107