This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TurboTax 2014 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TurboTax 2014 from your PCIntuit, Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on Intuit, Inc. More information about the app TurboTax 2014 can be found at www.turbotax.com
. TurboTax 2014 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2014\Installer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove TurboTax 2014 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2014\Installer\TurboTax 2014 Installer.exe /u /t /a. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.20 MB (3352856 bytes) on disk and is called TurboTax 2014 Installer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TurboTax 2014. They take an average of 3.20 MB (3352856
bytes) on disk.
- TurboTax 2014 Installer.exe (3.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0
of TurboTax 2014. For other TurboTax 2014 versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall TurboTax 2014 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files (x86)/TurboTax/Home & Business 2015/32bit/TTAX.DLL
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files (x86)/TurboTax/Home & Business 2016/32bit/TTAX.DLL
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TurboTax 2014
TurboTax 2014 is an application marketed by Intuit, Inc. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove TurboTax 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TurboTax 2014 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TurboTax 2014 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TurboTax 2014". If it exists on your system the TurboTax 2014 program will be found automatically. After you click TurboTax 2014 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TurboTax 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboTax 2014:
- The publisher is: www.turbotax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2014\Installer\TurboTax 2014 Installer.exe /u /t /a
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TurboTax 2014.
8. After removing TurboTax 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboTax 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TurboTax 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TurboTax 2014 by Intuit, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that TurboTax 2014 by Intuit, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TurboTax 2014 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:23:15.940