This web page contains complete information on how to remove TurboTax 2012 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TurboTax 2012 from your systemIntuit, Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on Intuit, Inc. Please follow www.turbotax.com
if you want to read more on TurboTax 2012 on Intuit, Inc's website. Usually the TurboTax 2012 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2012\Installer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TurboTax 2012's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2012\Installer\TurboTax 2012 Installer.exe /u /t /a. TurboTax 2012's primary file takes around 4.45 MB (4668360 bytes) and its name is TurboTax 2012 Installer.exe.
TurboTax 2012 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.45 MB (4668360
bytes) on disk:
- TurboTax 2012 Installer.exe (4.45 MB)
The current page applies to TurboTax 2012 version 2012.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of TurboTax 2012:
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove TurboTax 2012 from your computer.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files (x86)/TurboTax/Deluxe 2015/32bit/TTAX.DLL
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files (x86)/TurboTax/Deluxe 2016/32bit/TTAX.DLL
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TurboTax 2012
TurboTax 2012 is a program by Intuit, Inc. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TurboTax 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TurboTax 2012 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TurboTax 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "TurboTax 2012". The TurboTax 2012 app will be found automatically. When you click TurboTax 2012 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TurboTax 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboTax 2012:
- The publisher is: www.turbotax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2012\Installer\TurboTax 2012 Installer.exe /u /t /a
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TurboTax 2012.
8. After uninstalling TurboTax 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TurboTax 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TurboTax 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TurboTax 2012 by Intuit, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that TurboTax 2012 by Intuit, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TurboTax 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:39:11.613