This page is about TurboLaunch 5.1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TurboLaunch 5.1.4 from your PCSavard Software
. More information on Savard Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.savardsoftware.com
if you want to read more on TurboLaunch 5.1.4 on Savard Software's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling TurboLaunch 5.1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. TurboLaunch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.94 MB (2032360 bytes) on disk.
TurboLaunch 5.1.4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.06 MB (3207339
bytes) on disk:
- TurboLaunch.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TurboLaunch 5.1.4. You can find here a few links to other TurboLaunch 5.1.4 versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TurboLaunch 5.1.4 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by TurboLaunch 5.1.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\TurboLaunch.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\TurboLaunch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\TurboLaunch.lnk
TurboLaunch 5.1.4 is a program by the software company Savard Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall TurboLaunch 5.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TurboLaunch 5.1.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TurboLaunch 5.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TurboLaunch 5.1.4". If it exists on your system the TurboLaunch 5.1.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TurboLaunch 5.1.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TurboLaunch 5.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TurboLaunch 5.1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.savardsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TurboLaunch 5.1.4.
8. After uninstalling TurboLaunch 5.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboLaunch 5.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TurboLaunch 5.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TurboLaunch 5.1.4 by Savard Software from your PC, we are not saying that TurboLaunch 5.1.4 by Savard Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboLaunch 5.1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:18:15.473