TunerStudio MS 2.6.01
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 from your PCEFI Analytics
. More data about EFI Analytics can be seen here
. Please open http://www.tunerstudio.com/
if you want to read more on TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 on EFI Analytics's website. TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. TunerStudio MS 2.6.01's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 82.50 KB (84480 bytes) on disk and is named TunerStudio.exe.
The following executables are contained in TunerStudio MS 2.6.01. They take 2.16 MB (2266086
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevate.exe (68.00 KB)
- TunerStudio.exe (82.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.28 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (266.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (73.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.01
of TunerStudio MS 2.6.01.
TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 is an application by EFI Analytics. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TunerStudio MS 2.6.01". If it is installed on your PC the TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TunerStudio MS 2.6.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TunerStudio MS 2.6.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tunerstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TunerStudio MS 2.6.01.
8. After removing TunerStudio MS 2.6.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 by EFI Analytics from your PC, nor are we saying that TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 by EFI Analytics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TunerStudio MS 2.6.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:14:29.767