TunerStudio MS 2.0.8
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 from your systemEFI Analytics
. Go over here
where you can get more info on EFI Analytics. Click on http://www.tunerstudio.com/
to get more information about TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 on EFI Analytics's website. Usually the TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TunerStudio MS 2.0.8. TunerStudio MS 2.0.8's primary file takes about 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) and is named TunerStudio.exe.
TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 772.28 KB (790814
bytes) on disk.
- TunerStudio.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.28 KB)
This web page is about TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 version 2.0.8
TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 is an application offered by EFI Analytics. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TunerStudio MS 2.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 application will be found automatically. When you click TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TunerStudio MS 2.0.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TunerStudio MS 2.0.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tunerstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TunerStudio MS 2.0.8.
8. After removing TunerStudio MS 2.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 by EFI Analytics from your PC, we are not saying that TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 by EFI Analytics is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TunerStudio MS 2.0.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 07:32:04.213