TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 from your computerTuneWiki Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TuneWiki Inc.. Click on http://www.tunewiki.com/
to get more details about TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 on TuneWiki Inc.'s website. TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TuneWiki directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\TuneWiki\unins000.exe". TuneWikiStart.exe is the TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53's main executable file and it takes around 31.55 KB (32304 bytes) on disk.
TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.93 MB (3069818
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (694.78 KB)
- TuneWikiStart.exe (31.55 KB)
- TuneWikiToolbar.exe (2.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.01.53
of TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53.
TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 is a program marketed by the software company TuneWiki Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53". If it exists on your system the TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53:
- The publisher is: http://www.tunewiki.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TuneWiki\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53.
8. After removing TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 by TuneWiki Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 by TuneWiki Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneWiki ver. 0.1.01.53 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130