TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your systemTuneUp Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tune-up.com
to get more info about TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2013's main executable file and it occupies about 1.93 MB (2028384 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy about 16.84 MB (17659392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (79.34 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (420.34 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (120.34 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (400.34 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (156.84 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (269.34 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (63.84 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (424.84 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (75.84 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (257.34 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (33.84 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (454.84 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (318.34 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (116.84 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (310.84 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (276.34 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (118.34 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.34 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (293.84 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (143.34 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (132.34 KB)
- Report.exe (109.34 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.34 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (295.84 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (77.34 KB)
- Shredder.exe (131.34 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (289.84 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (232.34 KB)
- Styler.exe (895.84 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.00 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (242.34 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (110.34 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.34 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (633.34 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (394.84 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (130.84 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (245.34 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (1.93 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.26 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.34 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (33.84 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.34 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.34 KB)
- Undelete.exe (183.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (218.34 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.2013.179
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program released by the software company TuneUp Software. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". The TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found automatically. When you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The software company is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 10:42:38.300