TuneUp Utilities 2013
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your systemTuneUp Software
. More information on TuneUp Software can be seen here
. More data about the application TuneUp Utilities 2013 can be seen at http://www.tuneup.es
. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) on disk and is called Integrator.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy 16.10 MB (16886088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (78.80 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.30 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (298.30 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.80 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.59 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (101.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (476.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.65 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (31.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.80 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.4000.248
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. You can find below info on other application versions of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program by the software company TuneUp Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The software company is: http://www.tuneup.es
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 03:48:07.993