TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. You can find out more on TuneUp Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.tune-up.it
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's page. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. TuneUp Utilities 2013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. TuneUp Utilities 2013's main file takes about 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) and is named Integrator.exe.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.03 MB (16810312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (101.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (476.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.65 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (31.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.4000.185
only. You can find below info on other releases of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\Integrator.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities 2013\
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program marketed by the software company TuneUp Software. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 application will be found very quickly. After you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 08:01:43.257