TuneUp Utilities 2012
TuneUp Utilities 2012 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 from your computerTuneUp Software
. Check out here
for more details on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tuneup-software.com.br
to get more details about TuneUp Utilities 2012 on TuneUp Software's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TuneUp Utilities 2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Shredder.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2012's main executable file and it takes around 134.31 KB (137536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TuneUp Utilities 2012. They occupy 13.78 MB (14454528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (120.81 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (402.81 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (208.31 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (259.81 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.06 MB)
- OneClick.exe (533.81 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (99.81 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (551.81 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (34.31 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (82.81 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (344.31 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (319.81 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (281.31 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (123.31 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (295.31 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (153.31 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (139.31 KB)
- Report.exe (127.81 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (167.31 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (259.31 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (220.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (134.31 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.13 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (314.31 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (521.31 KB)
- Styler.exe (914.81 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (113.31 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (241.81 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.31 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (115.31 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (448.81 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (381.81 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (128.81 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (240.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.16 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.44 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (60.31 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.81 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (189.31 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (238.81 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (204.81 KB)
This info is about TuneUp Utilities 2012 version 12.0.2110.37
alone. You can find below a few links to other TuneUp Utilities 2012 versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2012
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\AclUIHlp.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\AppInitialization.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\aprdlgs60.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\authuitu-x86.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TuneUp Utilities 2012 is a program offered by TuneUp Software. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TuneUp Utilities 2012 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2012". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2012 app will be found very quickly. When you click TuneUp Utilities 2012 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2012:
- The publisher is: http://www.tuneup-software.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2012 by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2012 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2012 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 20:43:05.150