TuneUp Utilities 2012
This info is about TuneUp Utilities 2012 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 from your computerTuneUp Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tune-up.com
to get more facts about TuneUp Utilities 2012 on TuneUp Software's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). TuneUp Utilities 2012's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Integrator.exe and occupies 1.07 MB (1116992 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with TuneUp Utilities 2012. They occupy about 13.74 MB (14404864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (120.31 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (402.81 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (208.31 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (257.81 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.07 MB)
- OneClick.exe (533.81 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (99.81 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (551.31 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (33.31 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (82.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (344.31 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (319.81 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (281.31 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.81 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (295.31 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (152.31 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (138.81 KB)
- Report.exe (127.31 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (166.81 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (259.31 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (220.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (133.81 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.13 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (314.31 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (521.31 KB)
- Styler.exe (914.81 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (111.81 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (241.31 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.31 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (114.31 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (448.81 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (381.31 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (122.31 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (240.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.16 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.41 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (60.31 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.81 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (189.31 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (238.81 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (204.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.2050.64
of TuneUp Utilities 2012. You can find below info on other versions of TuneUp Utilities 2012:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2012 is an application released by the software company TuneUp Software. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TuneUp Utilities 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2012". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2012 application will be found automatically. When you click TuneUp Utilities 2012 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2012:
- The publisher is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2012\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2012 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 07:11:14.693