TuneUp Utilities 2011
TuneUp Utilities 2011 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your PCTuneUp Software
. More data about TuneUp Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.tune-up.com
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2011 on TuneUp Software's page. TuneUp Utilities 2011 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011 directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2011 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. TuneUp Utilities 2011's main file takes around 1.00 MB (1049920 bytes) and is called Integrator.exe.
The following executables are installed along with TuneUp Utilities 2011. They occupy about 12.70 MB (13321664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskDoctor.exe (117.81 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (406.81 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (233.31 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.00 MB)
- LiveOptimizer.exe (206.31 KB)
- OneClick.exe (570.81 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (136.81 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (515.81 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (32.31 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (339.81 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (318.31 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (282.31 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (169.31 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.31 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (291.81 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (133.81 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (128.81 KB)
- Report.exe (124.81 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (164.31 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (221.81 KB)
- Shredder.exe (132.31 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.08 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (309.81 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (477.31 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (101.81 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (265.31 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.81 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (159.81 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (416.31 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (209.81 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (83.81 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (236.31 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (637.81 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.45 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (58.31 KB)
- TurboConfig.exe (111.31 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.81 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (56.31 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.31 KB)
- Undelete.exe (186.81 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (247.81 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (250.31 KB)
- WinStyler.exe (901.31 KB)
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities 2011 version 10.0.3000.105
only. You can find below info on other versions of TuneUp Utilities 2011:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2011 is a program marketed by TuneUp Software. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2011 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2011 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2011". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2011 application will be found very quickly. When you click TuneUp Utilities 2011 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2011\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneUp Utilities 2011.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2011 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2011 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2011 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 23:13:50.547