This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TuneUp 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TuneUp 184.108.40.206 from your PCTuneUp Media, Inc.
. Further information on TuneUp Media, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about TuneUp 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.tuneupmedia.com
. TuneUp 18.104.22.168 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing TuneUp 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TuneUp 126.96.36.199's primary file takes around 4.91 MB (5152048 bytes) and is named TuneUpApp.exe.
The executables below are part of TuneUp 188.8.131.52. They take about 23.01 MB (24131900
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- logrotate.exe (108.30 KB)
- TuneUpApp.exe (4.91 MB)
- tu_player.exe (120.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (10.34 MB)
- collectionstorage.exe (28.00 KB)
- hasher.exe (22.00 KB)
- itunesimporter.exe (26.00 KB)
- jsonrpcbroker.exe (23.50 KB)
- trasher.exe (20.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- node.exe (4.82 MB)
- TuneUpUpdater.exe (2.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TuneUp 220.127.116.11.
If you are manually uninstalling TuneUp 18.104.22.168 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove TuneUp 22.214.171.124:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia\updater\sections_TuneUp Companion.xml
TuneUp 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company TuneUp Media, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TuneUp 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TuneUp 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the TuneUp 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you click TuneUp 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TuneUp 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.tuneupmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneUp 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp 188.8.131.52 by TuneUp Media, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp 184.108.40.206 by TuneUp Media, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 00:35:42.830