This info is about TuneAid 3.51 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall TuneAid 3.51 from your systemDigiDNA
. Further information on DigiDNA can be found here
. More details about the app TuneAid 3.51 can be found at http://www.digidna.net
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\TuneAid folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. TuneAid 3.51's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\TuneAid\unins000.exe. TuneAid.exe is the TuneAid 3.51's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.67 MB (4893696 bytes) on disk.
TuneAid 3.51 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.69 MB (5964574
bytes) on disk.
- TuneAid.exe (4.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.51
of TuneAid 3.51.
TuneAid 3.51 is an application marketed by DigiDNA. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TuneAid 3.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TuneAid 3.51 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TuneAid 3.51 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneAid 3.51". If it is installed on your PC the TuneAid 3.51 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TuneAid 3.51 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneAid 3.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneAid 3.51:
- The software company is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\TuneAid\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneAid 3.51.
8. After removing TuneAid 3.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TuneAid 3.51 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneAid 3.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneAid 3.51 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that TuneAid 3.51 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneAid 3.51 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:52:27.413