This web page is about Tui 1.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tui 1.00 from your PCTui
. Take a look here
for more info on Tui. Please open http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on Tui 1.00 on Tui's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Tui\Tui directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Tui\Tui\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tui 1.00. Tui 1.00's primary file takes around 535.71 KB (548562 bytes) and its name is nextEx2.exe.
Tui 1.00 contains of the executables below. They take 603.71 KB (618194
bytes) on disk.
- nextEx2.exe (535.71 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about Tui 1.00 version 1.00
Tui 1.00 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Tui 1.00:Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Tui\Tui\nextEx2.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tui\Tui\windows.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tui 1.00
Tui 1.00 is an application offered by Tui. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Tui 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tui 1.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tui 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tui 1.00". The Tui 1.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tui 1.00 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tui 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tui 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tui\Tui\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tui 1.00.
8. After removing Tui 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tui 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tui 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tui 1.00 by Tui from your computer, we are not saying that Tui 1.00 by Tui is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tui 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 17:51:19.017