TubeDownload 5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TubeDownload 5 from your systemYoutomato
. Open here
where you can get more info on Youtomato. Click on http://www.youtomato.com/
to get more facts about TubeDownload 5 on Youtomato's website. TubeDownload 5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtomato\TubeDownload directory, regulated by the user's option. TubeDownload 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtomato\TubeDownload\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled TubeDownload.exe and occupies 2.04 MB (2134016 bytes).
TubeDownload 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.25 MB (12848900
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TD_NH.exe (48.00 KB)
- TubeConvert.exe (996.00 KB)
- TubeDownload.exe (2.04 MB)
- TubePlay.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- MediaEncode.exe (204.01 KB)
- MediaExtract.exe (5.94 MB)
- MediaPlay.exe (127.01 KB)
- MediaProbe.exe (134.01 KB)
- NIO_curl.exe (494.01 KB)
- NIO_msdl.exe (164.01 KB)
- NIO_rtmp.exe (181.01 KB)
This page is about TubeDownload 5 version 5
TubeDownload 5 is a program by the software company Youtomato. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase TubeDownload 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TubeDownload 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TubeDownload 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TubeDownload 5". The TubeDownload 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TubeDownload 5 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TubeDownload 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TubeDownload 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.youtomato.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtomato\TubeDownload\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TubeDownload 5.
8. After removing TubeDownload 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TubeDownload 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TubeDownload 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TubeDownload 5 by Youtomato from your computer, nor are we saying that TubeDownload 5 by Youtomato is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TubeDownload 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 16:31:32.880