TubeDownload 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TubeDownload 4 from your computerUtomato
. You can find out more on Utomato or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.utomato.com/
if you want to read more on TubeDownload 4 on Utomato's website. Usually the TubeDownload 4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Utomato\TubeDownload folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for TubeDownload 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Utomato\TubeDownload\unins000.exe. TubeDownload.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.66 MB (1744896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TubeDownload 4. They occupy about 9.26 MB (9709378
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaExtract.exe (4.53 MB)
- TubeConvert.exe (956.00 KB)
- TubeDownload.exe (1.66 MB)
- TubePlay.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- MediaEncode.exe (182.51 KB)
- MediaPlay.exe (122.01 KB)
- MediaProbe.exe (120.51 KB)
This page is about TubeDownload 4 version 4
TubeDownload 4 is an application by the software company Utomato. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall TubeDownload 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TubeDownload 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TubeDownload 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TubeDownload 4". If it is installed on your PC the TubeDownload 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TubeDownload 4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TubeDownload 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TubeDownload 4:
- The software company is: http://www.utomato.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Utomato\TubeDownload\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TubeDownload 4.
8. After uninstalling TubeDownload 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TubeDownload 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TubeDownload 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TubeDownload 4 by Utomato from your computer, we are not saying that TubeDownload 4 by Utomato is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TubeDownload 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 13:42:05.487