This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TrustedWeb for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TrustedWeb from your systemTrustedWeb
. You can find out more on TrustedWeb or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustedWeb\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for TrustedWeb is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TrustedWeb\Application\28.0.1500.95\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --system-level. The program's main executable file has a size of 760.50 KB (778752 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with TrustedWeb. They occupy about 5.02 MB (5268752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (760.50 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (74.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (130.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (359.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.79 MB)
- setup.exe (995.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 28.0.1500.95
TrustedWeb has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by TrustedWeb when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7V6R5TJG\trustedweb.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7V6R5TJG\trustedweb_logo_no_text.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NJRR0W8T\trustedweb_screenshot.jpg
TrustedWeb is a program released by TrustedWeb. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall TrustedWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TrustedWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TrustedWeb or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrustedWeb". If it exists on your system the TrustedWeb program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TrustedWeb in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TrustedWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TrustedWeb.
8. After removing TrustedWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TrustedWeb which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TrustedWeb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TrustedWeb by TrustedWeb from your computer, nor are we saying that TrustedWeb by TrustedWeb is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrustedWeb supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 22:49:28.577