True Burner 4.1
True Burner 4.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall True Burner 4.1 from your computerGlorylogic
. More information on Glorylogic can be found here
. More details about True Burner 4.1 can be found at http://www.glorylogic.com/
. True Burner 4.1 is typically installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Glorylogic\True Burner directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing True Burner 4.1 is C:\Archivos de programa\Glorylogic\True Burner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. TrueBurner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.89 MB (1982976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with True Burner 4.1. They occupy about 3.04 MB (3182801
bytes) on disk.
- TrueBurner.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about True Burner 4.1 version 4.1
True Burner 4.1 is a program offered by the software company Glorylogic. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove True Burner 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall True Burner 4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find True Burner 4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "True Burner 4.1". If it exists on your system the True Burner 4.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select True Burner 4.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding True Burner 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for True Burner 4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.glorylogic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Glorylogic\True Burner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove True Burner 4.1.
8. After uninstalling True Burner 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong True Burner 4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing True Burner 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove True Burner 4.1 by Glorylogic from your computer, nor are we saying that True Burner 4.1 by Glorylogic is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove True Burner 4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:32:10.770