True BoxShot 2.1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall True BoxShot 2.1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall True BoxShot 2.1.1 from your systemtrueboxshot.com
. Open here
for more info on trueboxshot.com. Please open http://www.TrueBoxShot.com
if you want to read more on True BoxShot 2.1.1 on trueboxshot.com's web page. True BoxShot 2.1.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\True BoxShot directory, depending on the user's choice. True BoxShot 2.1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\True BoxShot\unins000.exe. TrueBoxShot2.exe is the True BoxShot 2.1.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.81 MB (1901568 bytes) on disk.
True BoxShot 2.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.51 MB (2634010
bytes) on disk.
- TrueBoxShot2.exe (1.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.28 KB)
This data is about True BoxShot 2.1.1 version 2.1
True BoxShot 2.1.1 is a program offered by trueboxshot.com. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove True BoxShot 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase True BoxShot 2.1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find True BoxShot 2.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "True BoxShot 2.1.1". If it exists on your system the True BoxShot 2.1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select True BoxShot 2.1.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding True BoxShot 2.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for True BoxShot 2.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TrueBoxShot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\True BoxShot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall True BoxShot 2.1.1.
8. After uninstalling True BoxShot 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of True BoxShot 2.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling True BoxShot 2.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove True BoxShot 2.1.1 by trueboxshot.com from your PC, we are not saying that True BoxShot 2.1.1 by trueboxshot.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove True BoxShot 2.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 04:39:53.513