Trojan Remover 6.7.2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Trojan Remover 6.7.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Trojan Remover 6.7.2 from your systemSimply Super Software
. Check out here
for more information on Simply Super Software. You can read more about related to Trojan Remover 6.7.2 at http://www.simplysup.com
. Trojan Remover 6.7.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Trojan Remover 6.7.2 is C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. Rmvtrjan.exe is the Trojan Remover 6.7.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.43 MB (2552384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Trojan Remover 6.7.2. They take about 4.82 MB (5054960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Rmvtrjan.exe (2.43 MB)
- Sschk.exe (34.61 KB)
- Trjscan.exe (900.58 KB)
- trunins.exe (181.09 KB)
- trupd.exe (573.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (754.57 KB)
This info is about Trojan Remover 6.7.2 version 6.7.2
Trojan Remover 6.7.2 is an application offered by Simply Super Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Trojan Remover 6.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Trojan Remover 6.7.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Trojan Remover 6.7.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trojan Remover 6.7.2". If it is installed on your PC the Trojan Remover 6.7.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Trojan Remover 6.7.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Trojan Remover 6.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Trojan Remover 6.7.2:
- The software company is: http://www.simplysup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Trojan Remover 6.7.2.
8. After removing Trojan Remover 6.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Trojan Remover 6.7.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Trojan Remover 6.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Trojan Remover 6.7.2 by Simply Super Software from your PC, we are not saying that Trojan Remover 6.7.2 by Simply Super Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Trojan Remover 6.7.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 05:49:25.167