Trojan Killer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Trojan Killer from your PCGridinSoft LLC
. More info about GridinSoft LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details on Trojan Killer at http://gridinsoft.com
. Usually the Trojan Killer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Trojan Killer is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. trojankiller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.45 MB (9911584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Trojan Killer. They occupy about 9.54 MB (10000880
bytes) on disk.
- trojankiller.exe (9.45 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.20 KB)
This info is about Trojan Killer version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Trojan Killer versions:
...click to view all...
Trojan Killer is a program marketed by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Trojan Killer or simply click the Search field and type in "Trojan Killer". The Trojan Killer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Trojan Killer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Trojan Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The software company is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Trojan Killer.
8. After removing Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Trojan Killer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trojan Killer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:15:30.360