This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tribler for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tribler from your computerThe Tribler Team
. You can read more on The Tribler Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.tribler.org
to get more info about Tribler on The Tribler Team's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Tribler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. tribler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 44.50 KB (45568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Tribler. They occupy 18.42 MB (19309573
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (18.02 MB)
- tribler.exe (44.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.50 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (104.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (106.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Tribler version 6.4.22
only. You can find here a few links to other Tribler versions:
...click to view all...
Tribler is a program released by The Tribler Team. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Tribler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tribler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tribler or simply click the Search field and type in "Tribler". If it exists on your system the Tribler program will be found automatically. When you select Tribler in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tribler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tribler:
- The software company is: http://www.tribler.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tribler\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tribler.
8. After uninstalling Tribler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tribler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tribler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tribler by The Tribler Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Tribler by The Tribler Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tribler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130