TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7
TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 from your PCDynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd can be seen here
. TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef 3D\P1 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef 3D\P1\uninstall-experience-philips-mon-bundle.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 129.52 KB (132627 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall-experience-philips-mon-bundle.exe.
TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 129.52 KB (132627
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall-experience-philips-mon-bundle.exe (129.52 KB)
The current web page applies to TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 version 1.0.7
TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is an application by the software company Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7". The TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7.
8. After uninstalling TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 by Dynamic Digital Depth Australia Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TriDef 3D (P1) 1.0.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 05:43:20.947