TriBlaster is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TriBlaster from your computerOefun
. You can find out more on Oefun or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bulkypix.com/
to get more data about TriBlaster on Oefun's website. TriBlaster is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TriBlaster directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/303880 is the full command line if you want to uninstall TriBlaster. TriBlaster-Win.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 11.00 MB (11537920 bytes) on disk.
TriBlaster is comprised of the following executables which take 11.00 MB (11537920
bytes) on disk:
- TriBlaster-Win.exe (11.00 MB)
TriBlaster is an application offered by the software company Oefun. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TriBlaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TriBlaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TriBlaster or simply click the Search feature and type in "TriBlaster". If it exists on your system the TriBlaster application will be found automatically. After you click TriBlaster in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TriBlaster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TriBlaster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bulkypix.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/303880
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TriBlaster.
8. After removing TriBlaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TriBlaster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TriBlaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TriBlaster by Oefun from your computer, nor are we saying that TriBlaster by Oefun is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TriBlaster supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:04:53.737