Tri Puja version 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Tri Puja version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tri Puja version 1.0 from your systemi-can-be
. Take a look here
for more info on i-can-be. You can see more info related to Tri Puja version 1.0 at http://maimilu.blogspot.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\icanbe\Tri Puja folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Tri Puja version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\icanbe\Tri Puja\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Tri Puja.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 755.83 KB (773972 bytes) on disk.
Tri Puja version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.77 MB (1856339
bytes) on disk.
- Tri Puja.exe (755.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Tri Puja version 1.0 version 1.0
Tri Puja version 1.0 is a program by i-can-be. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Tri Puja version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Tri Puja version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tri Puja version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tri Puja version 1.0". The Tri Puja version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tri Puja version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tri Puja version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tri Puja version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://maimilu.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\icanbe\Tri Puja\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tri Puja version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Tri Puja version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tri Puja version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tri Puja version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tri Puja version 1.0 by i-can-be from your computer, we are not saying that Tri Puja version 1.0 by i-can-be is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tri Puja version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130