Trend Micro Password Manager
Trend Micro Password Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager from your systemTrend Micro Inc.
. More data about Trend Micro Inc. can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS directory (same installation drive as Windows). Trend Micro Password Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\Remove.exe. Trend Micro Password Manager's primary file takes around 1.91 MB (2007592 bytes) and is named PwmConsole.exe.
Trend Micro Password Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.82 MB (15540920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- InstallWorkspace.exe (1.27 MB)
- PwmChromeGPOMod.exe (110.26 KB)
- PwmConsole.exe (1.91 MB)
- PwmDiagnose.exe (5.53 MB)
- PwmSvc.exe (318.02 KB)
- PwmUpPa.exe (1.16 MB)
- Remove.exe (3.86 MB)
- PwmNativeMessaging.exe (537.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.1137
of Trend Micro Password Manager. You can find below a few links to other Trend Micro Password Manager releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager:
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Password Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\boost_date_time-vc110-mt-1_49.dll
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMIDS\BrowserPasswordTool32.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Trend Micro Password Manager is an application offered by the software company Trend Micro Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Trend Micro Password Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Trend Micro Password Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trend Micro Password Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Trend Micro Password Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select Trend Micro Password Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Trend Micro Password Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager.
8. After uninstalling Trend Micro Password Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Trend Micro Password Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trend Micro Password Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager by Trend Micro Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Trend Micro Password Manager by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trend Micro Password Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:43:02.747