Trend Micro OfficeScan Client
Trend Micro OfficeScan Client is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client from your computerTrend Micro Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Trend Micro Inc.. More info about the application Trend Micro OfficeScan Client can be seen at http://www.trendmicro.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Trend Micro OfficeScan Client is "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\ntrmv.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Trend Micro OfficeScan Client's main file takes about 1.43 MB (1496656 bytes) and is named PccNTMon.exe.
Trend Micro OfficeScan Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.72 MB (16480368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- AosUImanager.exe (476.34 KB)
- bspatch.exe (188.00 KB)
- Build.exe (134.02 KB)
- bzip2.exe (72.00 KB)
- CNTAoSMgr.exe (448.18 KB)
- CNTAoSUnInstaller.exe (174.59 KB)
- CompRmv.exe (247.01 KB)
- INSTREG.EXE (355.64 KB)
- LogServer.exe (202.75 KB)
- ncfg.exe (129.55 KB)
- NTRmv.exe (594.28 KB)
- NTRtScan.exe (1.97 MB)
- OfcPfwSvc.exe (53.85 KB)
- OfficescanTouch.exe (154.47 KB)
- PATCH.EXE (191.52 KB)
- PccNT.exe (1.68 MB)
- PccNTMon.exe (1.43 MB)
- pccntupd.exe (279.20 KB)
- SurrogateTmListen.exe (146.39 KB)
- tdiins.exe (119.83 KB)
- TMBMSRV.exe (337.55 KB)
- TmExtIns.exe (217.55 KB)
- TmFpHcEx.exe (57.52 KB)
- TmListen.exe (1.96 MB)
- tmlwfins.exe (134.55 KB)
- TmNTUpgd.exe (65.92 KB)
- TmopExtIns.exe (69.55 KB)
- TmPfw.exe (485.62 KB)
- TmProxy.exe (673.55 KB)
- TmUninst.exe (98.14 KB)
- tmwfpins.exe (126.55 KB)
- TSC.EXE (686.55 KB)
- UpdGuide.exe (53.85 KB)
- upgrade.exe (395.88 KB)
- VSEncode.exe (423.53 KB)
- xpupg.exe (138.34 KB)
The current page applies to Trend Micro OfficeScan Client version 10.6.3215
only. Click on the links below for other Trend Micro OfficeScan Client versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\alert.msg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\AlertAS.msg
Additional values that you should remove:
Trend Micro OfficeScan Client is an application offered by the software company Trend Micro Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Trend Micro OfficeScan Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Trend Micro OfficeScan Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Trend Micro OfficeScan Client". If it exists on your system the Trend Micro OfficeScan Client application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Trend Micro OfficeScan Client in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Trend Micro OfficeScan Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trend Micro OfficeScan Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.trendmicro.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\ntrmv.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan Client.
8. After removing Trend Micro OfficeScan Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trend Micro OfficeScan Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Trend Micro OfficeScan Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Trend Micro OfficeScan Client by Trend Micro Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Trend Micro OfficeScan Client by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Trend Micro OfficeScan Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:16:53.630