TreeView version 1.3.10
TreeView version 1.3.10 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TreeView version 1.3.10 from your computerBritish Data Archives Ltd.
. Further information on British Data Archives Ltd. can be found here
. More data about the application TreeView version 1.3.10 can be seen at http://www.treeview.co.uk/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\TreeView directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for TreeView version 1.3.10 is C:\Program Files\TreeView\unins000.exe. TreeView.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 83.00 KB (84992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TreeView version 1.3.10. They take an average of 788.66 KB (807589
bytes) on disk.
- TreeView.exe (83.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.10
of TreeView version 1.3.10.
TreeView version 1.3.10 is an application offered by the software company British Data Archives Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase TreeView version 1.3.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TreeView version 1.3.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TreeView version 1.3.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "TreeView version 1.3.10". If it exists on your system the TreeView version 1.3.10 program will be found automatically. After you click TreeView version 1.3.10 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TreeView version 1.3.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TreeView version 1.3.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treeview.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TreeView\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TreeView version 1.3.10.
8. After uninstalling TreeView version 1.3.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TreeView version 1.3.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TreeView version 1.3.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TreeView version 1.3.10 by British Data Archives Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that TreeView version 1.3.10 by British Data Archives Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TreeView version 1.3.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 16:51:03.103