TreeSize Free V4.1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove TreeSize Free V4.1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall TreeSize Free V4.1.0 from your computerJAM Software
. You can read more on JAM Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.jam-software.com
if you want to read more on TreeSize Free V4.1.0 on JAM Software's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TreeSize Free V4.1.0. TreeSize Free V4.1.0's main file takes about 6.09 MB (6388000 bytes) and is named TreeSizeFree.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TreeSize Free V4.1.0. They take 7.30 MB (7659584
bytes) on disk.
- TreeSizeFree.exe (6.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.0
of TreeSize Free V4.1.0.
TreeSize Free V4.1.0 is a program marketed by JAM Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove TreeSize Free V4.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TreeSize Free V4.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TreeSize Free V4.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TreeSize Free V4.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the TreeSize Free V4.1.0 application will be found automatically. After you select TreeSize Free V4.1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TreeSize Free V4.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TreeSize Free V4.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TreeSize Free V4.1.0.
8. After uninstalling TreeSize Free V4.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TreeSize Free V4.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TreeSize Free V4.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TreeSize Free V4.1.0 by JAM Software from your PC, we are not saying that TreeSize Free V4.1.0 by JAM Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TreeSize Free V4.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 20:48:12.617