TreeSize Free V3.0.1
You can find below details on how to remove TreeSize Free V3.0.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TreeSize Free V3.0.1 from your PCJAM Software
. Open here
for more information on JAM Software. More information about TreeSize Free V3.0.1 can be found at http://www.jam-software.com
. Usually the TreeSize Free V3.0.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TreeSize Free V3.0.1. The application's main executable file occupies 3.44 MB (3603824 bytes) on disk and is titled TreeSizeFree.exe.
The executables below are part of TreeSize Free V3.0.1. They occupy about 4.63 MB (4857056
bytes) on disk.
- TreeSizeFree.exe (3.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The current page applies to TreeSize Free V3.0.1 version 3.0.1
TreeSize Free V3.0.1 is a program by JAM Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall TreeSize Free V3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TreeSize Free V3.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TreeSize Free V3.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TreeSize Free V3.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the TreeSize Free V3.0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TreeSize Free V3.0.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TreeSize Free V3.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TreeSize Free V3.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TreeSize Free V3.0.1.
8. After removing TreeSize Free V3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TreeSize Free V3.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TreeSize Free V3.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TreeSize Free V3.0.1 by JAM Software from your computer, we are not saying that TreeSize Free V3.0.1 by JAM Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TreeSize Free V3.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:11:58.453