TreeSize Free V1.78
TreeSize Free V1.78 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78 from your systemJAM Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on JAM Software. Click on http://www.jam-software.com
to get more info about TreeSize Free V1.78 on JAM Software's website. Usually the TreeSize Free V1.78 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78. treesize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.27 MB (1333760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TreeSize Free V1.78. They occupy about 1.91 MB (2002762
bytes) on disk.
- treesize.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.78
of TreeSize Free V1.78.
TreeSize Free V1.78 is a program marketed by the software company JAM Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase TreeSize Free V1.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TreeSize Free V1.78 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TreeSize Free V1.78 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TreeSize Free V1.78". If it exists on your system the TreeSize Free V1.78 application will be found automatically. When you select TreeSize Free V1.78 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TreeSize Free V1.78, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TreeSize Free V1.78:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78.
8. After uninstalling TreeSize Free V1.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TreeSize Free V1.78 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TreeSize Free V1.78 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78 by JAM Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TreeSize Free V1.78 by JAM Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:34:02.320