TreeComp 4.0 b49
This web page is about TreeComp 4.0 b49 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TreeComp 4.0 b49 from your computerLennert Ploeger
. You can read more on Lennert Ploeger or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.xs4all.nl/~lploeger/TreeComp.htm
to get more facts about TreeComp 4.0 b49 on Lennert Ploeger's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TreeComp folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TreeComp 4.0 b49 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TreeComp\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called TreeComp.exe and its approximative size is 4.08 MB (4283392 bytes).
TreeComp 4.0 b49 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.85 MB (5088245
bytes) on disk.
- TreeComp.exe (4.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (785.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.049
of TreeComp 4.0 b49.
TreeComp 4.0 b49 is an application by the software company Lennert Ploeger. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TreeComp 4.0 b49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TreeComp 4.0 b49 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TreeComp 4.0 b49 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TreeComp 4.0 b49". The TreeComp 4.0 b49 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TreeComp 4.0 b49 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TreeComp 4.0 b49, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TreeComp 4.0 b49:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xs4all.nl/~lploeger/TreeComp.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TreeComp\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TreeComp 4.0 b49.
8. After removing TreeComp 4.0 b49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TreeComp 4.0 b49 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TreeComp 4.0 b49 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TreeComp 4.0 b49 by Lennert Ploeger from your computer, we are not saying that TreeComp 4.0 b49 by Lennert Ploeger is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TreeComp 4.0 b49 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 13:19:26.913