Transparent Clock-7 1.1
Transparent Clock-7 1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Transparent Clock-7 1.1 from your PCStyle-7
. More information about Style-7 can be read here
. Transparent Clock-7 1.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transparent Clock-7 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Transparent Clock-7 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Transparent Clock-7\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk and is labeled Transparent Clock-7.exe.
The executables below are part of Transparent Clock-7 1.1. They take an average of 814.49 KB (834037
bytes) on disk.
- Transparent Clock-7.exe (116.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.1
of Transparent Clock-7 1.1.
Transparent Clock-7 1.1 is a program released by the software company Style-7. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Transparent Clock-7 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Transparent Clock-7 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Transparent Clock-7 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Transparent Clock-7 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Transparent Clock-7 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Transparent Clock-7 1.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Transparent Clock-7 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Transparent Clock-7 1.1.
8. After removing Transparent Clock-7 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Transparent Clock-7 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Transparent Clock-7 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Transparent Clock-7 1.1 by Style-7 from your computer, we are not saying that Transparent Clock-7 1.1 by Style-7 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Transparent Clock-7 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:29:19.740