Transformers: The Videogame
This web page is about Transformers: The Videogame for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Transformers: The Videogame from your systemIgroMir
. Check out here
where you can read more on IgroMir. Usually the Transformers: The Videogame program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Transformers The Videogame folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Transformers: The Videogame is "C:\Program Files\Transformers The Videogame\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Transformers.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.53 MB (3702784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Transformers: The Videogame. They occupy an average of 4.22 MB (4426225
bytes) on disk.
- Transformers.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.49 KB)
Transformers: The Videogame is an application by IgroMir. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Transformers: The Videogame is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Transformers: The Videogame from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Transformers: The Videogame or simply click the Search feature and type in "Transformers: The Videogame". If it exists on your system the Transformers: The Videogame application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Transformers: The Videogame in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Transformers: The Videogame, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Transformers: The Videogame.
8. After removing Transformers: The Videogame, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Transformers: The Videogame that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Transformers: The Videogame with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Transformers: The Videogame by IgroMir from your PC, we are not saying that Transformers: The Videogame by IgroMir is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Transformers: The Videogame supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130