Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Transformers: Fall of Cybertron for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Transformers: Fall of Cybertron from your systemIgroMir
. You can read more on IgroMir or check for application updates here
. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Transformers Fall of Cybertron folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Transformers Fall of Cybertron\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's main file takes about 24.63 MB (25821184 bytes) and is named TFOC.exe.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is composed of the following executables which take 25.31 MB (26544625
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (706.49 KB)
- TFOC.exe (24.63 MB)
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is an application by IgroMir. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Transformers: Fall of Cybertron from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Transformers: Fall of Cybertron or simply activate the Search field and type in "Transformers: Fall of Cybertron". The Transformers: Fall of Cybertron application will be found very quickly. When you select Transformers: Fall of Cybertron in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.
8. After removing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Transformers: Fall of Cybertron by IgroMir from your computer, nor are we saying that Transformers: Fall of Cybertron by IgroMir is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Transformers: Fall of Cybertron supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130