This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Transcriber 1.5.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Transcriber 1.5.2 from your systemSourceForge
. You can read more on SourceForge or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Transcriber 1.5.2 at http://trans.sourceforge.net
. Transcriber 1.5.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcriber directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Transcriber 1.5.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcriber\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 96.67 KB (98994 bytes) on disk and is labeled transwin.exe.
Transcriber 1.5.2 is composed of the following executables which take 1.67 MB (1750985
bytes) on disk:
- tclkit.exe (940.32 KB)
- transwin.exe (96.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (672.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.2
of Transcriber 1.5.2.
If you are manually uninstalling Transcriber 1.5.2 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Transcriber 1.5.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcriber
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Transcriber
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcriber\lib\snack229-tcl\libsnack.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcriber\lib\snack229-tcl\libsnackogg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcriber\lib\snack229-tcl\libsnacksphere.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcriber\lib\snack229-tcl\libsound.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Transcriber_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Transcriber 1.5.2 is a program marketed by SourceForge. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Transcriber 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Transcriber 1.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Transcriber 1.5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Transcriber 1.5.2". If it is installed on your PC the Transcriber 1.5.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Transcriber 1.5.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Transcriber 1.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Transcriber 1.5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://trans.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcriber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Transcriber 1.5.2.
8. After removing Transcriber 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Transcriber 1.5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Transcriber 1.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Transcriber 1.5.2 by SourceForge from your computer, nor are we saying that Transcriber 1.5.2 by SourceForge is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Transcriber 1.5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-12 07:17:19.330