This page is about Transcribe! 8.31 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Transcribe! 8.31 from your PCSeventh String Software
. You can read more on Seventh String Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.seventhstring.com
to get more details about Transcribe! 8.31 on Seventh String Software's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcribe! directory (same installation drive as Windows). Transcribe! 8.31's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcribe!\unins000.exe. Transcribe! 8.31's main file takes about 4.72 MB (4949416 bytes) and is called Transcribe.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Transcribe! 8.31. They take about 5.84 MB (6118736
bytes) on disk.
- Transcribe.exe (4.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about Transcribe! 8.31 version 8.31
Transcribe! 8.31 is a program by the software company Seventh String Software. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Transcribe! 8.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Transcribe! 8.31 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Transcribe! 8.31 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Transcribe! 8.31". If it exists on your system the Transcribe! 8.31 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Transcribe! 8.31 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Transcribe! 8.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Transcribe! 8.31:
- The publisher is: http://www.seventhstring.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcribe!\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Transcribe! 8.31.
8. After removing Transcribe! 8.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Transcribe! 8.31 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Transcribe! 8.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Transcribe! 8.31 by Seventh String Software from your computer, we are not saying that Transcribe! 8.31 by Seventh String Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Transcribe! 8.31 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:21:58.930