TransOcean 2 - Rivals
TransOcean 2 - Rivals is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals from your computerDeck13 Hamburg
. More information on Deck13 Hamburg can be seen here
. More info about the app TransOcean 2 - Rivals can be found at http://store.steampowered.com/app/350110
. Usually the TransOcean 2 - Rivals application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TransOcean 2 - Rivals folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TransOcean 2 - Rivals\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TransOcean 2 - Rivals's primary file takes about 19.63 MB (20583936 bytes) and is named TransOcean2.exe.
The executables below are part of TransOcean 2 - Rivals. They occupy an average of 94.35 MB (98936413
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TransOcean2.exe (19.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x86-100-sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86-90.exe (1.74 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
This data is about TransOcean 2 - Rivals version 184.108.40.206
TransOcean 2 - Rivals is an application by the software company Deck13 Hamburg. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TransOcean 2 - Rivals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TransOcean 2 - Rivals from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TransOcean 2 - Rivals or simply activate the Search field and type in "TransOcean 2 - Rivals". If it exists on your system the TransOcean 2 - Rivals program will be found automatically. After you select TransOcean 2 - Rivals in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TransOcean 2 - Rivals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TransOcean 2 - Rivals:
- The web site of the program is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/350110
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TransOcean 2 - Rivals\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals.
8. After removing TransOcean 2 - Rivals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TransOcean 2 - Rivals which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TransOcean 2 - Rivals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals by Deck13 Hamburg from your computer, nor are we saying that TransOcean 2 - Rivals by Deck13 Hamburg is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 19:19:50.620