This info is about Trans 220.127.116.1112 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Trans 18.104.22.16812 from your systemLogintrans Sp z o.o.
. Further information on Logintrans Sp z o.o. can be found here
. More details about Trans 22.214.171.12412 can be seen at http://trans.eu
. Usually the Trans 126.96.36.19912 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trans directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trans\unins001.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Trans 188.8.131.5212. trans.exe is the Trans 184.108.40.20612's primary executable file and it takes close to 4.48 MB (4697632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Trans 220.127.116.1112. They occupy about 6.29 MB (6592120
bytes) on disk.
- trans.exe (4.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.11 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16812
of Trans 22.214.171.12412.
Trans 126.96.36.19912 is an application by Logintrans Sp z o.o.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Trans 188.8.131.5212 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Trans 184.108.40.20612 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Trans 220.127.116.1112 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trans 18.104.22.16812". If it is installed on your PC the Trans 22.214.171.12412 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Trans 126.96.36.19912 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Trans 188.8.131.5212, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trans 184.108.40.20612:
- The software company is: http://trans.eu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trans\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Trans 220.127.116.1112.
8. After uninstalling Trans 18.104.22.16812, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Trans 22.214.171.12412 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trans 126.96.36.19912 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Trans 188.8.131.5212 by Logintrans Sp z o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Trans 184.108.40.20612 by Logintrans Sp z o.o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trans 220.127.116.1112 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:41:11.670